Jake's RV Park - Frankston, TX
We are located in the Frankston city limits in beautiful East Texas.
It is a quiet and peaceful place to stay whether you are a short term or long term guest. And we have several amenities included.
- Brand New Park - Opened March of 2019
- Conveniently located in the city limits of Frankston, TX
- Directly behind Spring Market Grocery Store
- Gated Community & Well Lit
- Free Wifi
- Extremely Clean ADA Compliant Restrooms & Showers
- On-Site Laundromat with new Washers & Dryers
- Big Rig friendly with pull-through spots available
- Large sites (30/75ft) with full hookups (30 or 50amp)
- 20ft wide paved roads with wide turn radiuses throughout the park
- Quiet Atmosphere
- Less than 10 Minutes from Lake Palestine
- Only 20 Miles South of Tyler
Easy shopping for your needs as we are behind Spring Market grocery store and Dollar General with an eight foot privacy fence between our sites and these businesses.
Located just minutes from Lake Palestine. Go to our Map Page for location and directions and more photos of our amenities.
All prices include Electricity, Water, Sewer, & Trash